[reportlab-users] transparency in unicode reportlab

Jerome Alet alet at librelogiciel.com
Tue Jan 31 12:45:14 EST 2006

On Sat, Jan 28, 2006 at 04:31:27PM +0000, Robin Becker wrote:
> Jerome Alet wrote:
> >On Sat, Jan 28, 2006 at 01:33:49PM +0000, Robin Becker wrote:
> >>jpeg is defintely not working at the moment so we turned it off.
> >
> >I'll do some testing with different formats as soon as I can and
> >I'll tell you.

I've tested with .GIF and .PNG images both generated with ImageMagick
from the set of .JPEG images I used previously.

I confirm that all is fine wrt transparency for these images formats,
but .JPEG doesn't work.

As far as I'm concerned, don't worry with adding transparency support
for JPEG, I'll just use PNG instead.

bye, and thanks for your time.

Jerome Alet