[reportlab-users] transparency in unicode reportlab

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Sat Jan 28 04:33:58 EST 2006

will at phototropia.org wrote:
> Friends:
>      Will the new version of Reportlab fully support transparency?  If
> not, are we moving in that direction?

We aren't moving at all in that direction and I can't even
think about it until the Unicode build/merge is out the
way.

In our office, it depends totally on whether some customer project
needs it or will fund it - this is possible in Q2/Q3 if some work
underway develops as I hope.  Otherwise, it depends if someone has
energy to read the spec and work on it for a few days.

- Andy