[reportlab-users] Anyone have access to bar code readers?

kvc+reportlab at Validus.Com kvc+reportlab at Validus.Com
Mon Jan 23 17:01:06 EST 2006

We're generating Code 128 C with ReportLab and quite happily
reading them back using Hand Held Product (HHP) ImageTeam 3800
linear scanners.

My RML Preppy snippet looks like this:

   <!-- place the barcoded order sheet id with page-number -->
   <saveState/>
   <translate dx="5.0in" dy="10.4in"/>
   <scale sx="1.33" sy="1.33"/>
   <barCode x="0in" y="0in" code="Code128">{{J(ID_to_Barcode_String(Sheet.Sheet_ID))}}</barCode>
   <restoreState/>

Works like a dream and we're sort of pushing the envelope by
stuffing 40+ decimal digits in there.

	/Kevin Carosso
	 Validus Medical Systems