[reportlab-users] Ping

Nathan nathan.stocks at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 15:12:15 EST 2006

PING

Hi, I'm a newcomer to reportlab and just trying to guage the activity
of the project.  I couldn't find an irc channel on freenode for
reportlab, so I joined this very quiet mailing list a few days ago.

Is anyone out there?  Is work progressing towards a new version?  Is
there a cvs/svn repository out there that I can check out
bleeding-edge stuff from?

I just completed one big project using reportlab, and I'd like to make
a few changes (make Spacer objects and individual table cells
splittable, for example), but I don't want to waste my time if there's
a development version with the changes already implemented...or if the
project is dead and abandoned.

~ Nathan