[reportlab-users] new sample

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Fri Feb 24 15:34:46 EST 2006

Joerg Maeckle wrote:

>i wonder where i can post my latest project sample.
>it's a monthly performance report for a moscow located hedge fund company. the pdf is generated by data, inserted and calculated by a custom made cms-system. even the charts and the statistics are dynamic and linked to the pdf.

Joerg, these are beautiful!

Are you aware our main vertical market is fund managers and that we've
been working on a fund fact sheet solution?  I would love to include
these in a gallery on our site (of course saying clearly that you
created them...)   - is it possible you could write a slightly longer
overview of the system and that we could use this on our site?

Best Regards,

Andy Robinson