[reportlab-users] Same script, different results (was no subject :) )

Eric G. Barron egb at usno.navy.mil
Wed Feb 8 10:43:56 EST 2006

On 8 Feb 2006, at 1034, Robin Becker wrote:

> very mysterious. Some obvious things are
>
> you may be getting different versions of reportlab somehow.

Yes, I checked that...they both say they're 1.20.  I think I'll dig a
little deeper though.

> the default page size is probably different in GB.

The script actually gives the option to choose between A4, US letter,
and US legal.  All three options work fine for us in the US and all
three show the same problem on the GB server.  Our defaultPageSize is
still set to A4, too.  :)

> some other default has been altered in rl_config.

I'll compare those again.

> a manual change has taken place somewhere.
> --
> Robin Becker

Thanks for the suggestions.

Eric