[reportlab-users] Trouble printing at the edge of a letter format

Ken Arneson arneson.ken at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 00:24:20 EST 2006

Hello,

I have an application where I need to print a line around the edge of an 8.5
x 11 inch letter page. Even though I print at position 0,0 and the line
appears on screen in the right position, the page prints the line about a
half inch higher. It's as though there is some margin setting I need to
adjust.

Anyone know how I can print a border on the absolute edge of the paper -
overriding any margin? I need to print in the space place that a web
browser print places the URL of the page being printed.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Ken