[reportlab-users] Web based tool for changing a template to RML.

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Thu Dec 21 17:21:15 EST 2006

jsmall at apshealthcare.com wrote:

> Is there any good tool out there that has a good template engine for the

> web that writes out RML?

Do you mean a visual tool for laying out documents? None exists, sadly.

Any text-based templating system can write out RML instead of HTML.
We have our own templating system, preppy, which we use with RML all the
time; preppy is as simple and optimised as they can get and well worth a
look if you have no preferences.
http://www.reportlab.org/downloads.html
Otherwise, if you're using a web framework, most people use whatever
they do for HTML.

Best Regards,

--
Andy Robinson