[reportlab-users] SVG and EPS

Rob Schall rschall at callone.net
Tue Aug 29 10:53:33 EDT 2006

One more question for anyone who might know how svg or eps would work
with report magic.

My boss would like to reduce the size of the pdf. The only real area to
do this, is to remove the jpg logo from the pdf and replace it with an
EPS or SVG logo. By replace, I simply mean future pdfs to be created.

I can't find much on the forums or in the documentation on how/if this
might be possible. Right now, I have the graphic in eps format, but I
assume with some work, I could get it into svg format.

Can reportlab handle this?
Thanks again!