[reportlab-users] Re: Splitting error in table

Yura Asyutin yasyutin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 14:36:03 EDT 2006

Part of code in platypus.tables._splitRows(), added rows are marked with
pluses:

    def _splitRows(self,availHeight):
        h = 0
        n = 0
        lim = len(self._rowHeights)
        while n<self._hmax:
            hn = h + self._rowHeights[n]
            if hn>availHeight: break
            h = hn
            n = n + 1

        if n<=self.repeatRows:
            return []

        if n==lim: return [self]

        repeatRows = self.repeatRows
        repeatCols = self.repeatCols
        splitByRow = self.splitByRow
        data = self._cellvalues

        #we're going to split into two superRows
        #R0 = slelf.__class__( data[:n], self._argW, self._argH[:n],
        R0 = self.__class__( data[:n], self._colWidths, self._argH[:n],
                repeatRows=repeatRows, repeatCols=repeatCols,
                splitByRow=splitByRow)

        #copy the styles and commands
        R0._cellStyles = self._cellStyles[:n]

        A = []