[reportlab-users] Release date of reportlab 1.21 in sight?

Florian Reiser florian_reiser at gmx.de
Tue Apr 11 03:57:43 EDT 2006

Hello Robin,

thanks for your fast reply.
I'm using reportlab in a production environment.
Because of that I want to wait until it's a official release.

By this way I want to thank you. You are doing great work.
In the last time I've searched for a similar library for
Visual Foxpro. I've only found printer drivers, but no library like
reportlab.

So keep it up going. It's pretty unique and useful.

Your fan

Florian Reiser

GMX Produkte empfehlen und ganz einfach Geld verdienen!