[reportlab-users] Problem with cell spanning in Table

JP Glutting jpglutting at oqua.udl.es
Tue Apr 4 03:04:44 EDT 2006

Yura,

I don't think this is going to be fixed in this version of ReportLab.
You just need to figure out how much of your table fits on one page, and
only put as much data as fits on the page. I have a loop that counts
lines (and adds space for a header), and then puts a new table on each
page with only as many lines as will fit. I posted about this before, so
you should be able to find it in the archives.

Cheers,
JP