Fwd: [reportlab-users] Inserting flowables in a footer

Marco Bizzarri marco.bizzarri at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 12:03:52 EDT 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marco Bizzarri <marco.bizzarri at gmail.com>
Date: Sep 28, 2005 6:03 PM
Subject: Re: [reportlab-users] Inserting flowables in a footer
To: Robin Becker <robin at reportlab.com>

Hi Robin,

first of all thanks for your answer, it was very useful to find the right
direction. Two points on this topic, however:

1) It looks like NextFrameFlowable has a bug, because it provides two
parameters while the handle_nextFrame expects only one;

class BaseDocTemplate:
def handle_nextFrame(self,fx):

class NextFrameFlowable(ActionFlowable):
def __init__(self,ix,resume=0):
ActionFlowable.__init__(self,('nextFrame',ix,resume))

2) the sequence should be:

FrameBreak
NextFrameFlowable('footer')
MyTableInstance