[reportlab-users] last page in report

Nicholas Wieland nicholas_wieland at yahoo.it
Fri Sep 2 06:27:20 EDT 2005

Probably it's quite simple, but actually I can't figure out how to solve the problem.
I have to display something on the header of my last page, but I'm not able to find how to do it in my BaseDocTemplate subclass beforePage method, because the page number is variable.
I know that that particular page and only that page will have a particular pageTemplate and probably I can use this information, but I don't know how.

Suggestions ?

TIA,
  ngw