[reportlab-users] reportlab install problem on windows

Dan McDaniel dannykmcdaniel at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 23:38:11 EST 2005

I have developed a problem with my Python 2.3 release
which I had running well with reportlab.
I recently downloaded python 2.4 and have it working
fine.
In a separate folder on my C drive.
tonight I downloaded reportlab and followed
instructions and am not able to get it to work at all
- just error messages like no module reportlab.

I am stuck and ebarassed that I can't get this to
work.
I don't recall having any difficulty about a year ago
when I installed it with python 2.3.

Any help would be appreciated.

DAn