[reportlab-users] Table width question

Mauricio Tellez mauricio.tellez at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 16:12:36 EDT 2005

Hi, I made a report to show some database rows, each page has a header and a
footnote, and beetwen I have a Table object showing the result of the query.
The problem I have is that the cell do not fill all the space in the page, I
mean, there is a gap of 2 inch aprox. beetwen the last row of the table and
the end of the page. I think the margin of the page is ok, because my
footnote is below the table, of course, the footer is made with
canvas.drawString(), and the table is with story.append(myTable). Any clue?

--
Mauricio Tellez