[reportlab-users] Newbie in RML, XML, XSL

Leandro Gasparotto Valladares leandro.gasparotto at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 12:59:13 EST 2005

Hi, I'm a newbie in markup languages in general and I need to do in my job a
script to generate a pdf document from a dinamic content of the web page.
I have to migrate from the xsl-fop solution to rml..
I already have one python script to generate the xml file but now I need to
create one xsl file for generate the rml code because after generating the
rml code, it's only to call trml2pdf.
I don't know how to create this xsl file to combine with the xml file I
already have to create the rml file, and I don't know if this is the best
choice for me. I think it could be easier to generate the rml file without
the xsl+xml...
Any sugestions???
Thanks,
Leandro (from Brazil)

ps: I can send the xml, pdf to the list for the analise ??