[reportlab-users] Line width

Christian Junker christianjunker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:13:15 EST 2005

Hi Robin,
yes I would use the background color if only I would know how to get
the current one.
I didn't find any background color property, neither for the pdf
document as a whole nor for each page or as a property for the canvas.
Do you know how to retrieve the current background color of a page?

--
Best Regards
Christian Junker