[reportlab-users] changed font size in table

Christoph Zwerschke zwerschke at zuv.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Mar 2 06:31:03 EST 2005

 > One point which people seem to disagree on is where the centre point
 > should lie. So for one line of text should it be the middle of the
 > leaded line that's centred or the baseline of the single line?

I think it should be the middle of the leaded line. Most of all it
should be compatible with how the standard web browsers and word
processors handle the problem. The result should look the same as a HTML
table in a browser that had been formatted with VALIGN="middle" and the
corresponding font size and line-height (=LEADING) set via CSS.

-- Christoph