[reportlab-users] Really long words

Chad Miller Chad.Miller at veritas.com
Tue Jun 28 09:56:05 EDT 2005

I think your syllogism is missing a premise that we might not agree
with.  If one's code knew enough about layout to know where to hy-
phenate, then it would probably be smart enough that one wouldn't
need reportlab at all.

Hyphenation must be a function of whatever device breaks lines.

I hope the reason reportlab lacks such hyphenation is merely that no
one has yet implemented it.  Have there been any serious efforts so
far?

/me puts "investigate TeX's code" on his to-do list.

- chad