[reportlab-users] Really long words

Bogdan Maryniuk bo at bitute.b4net.lt
Tue Jun 28 05:53:32 EDT 2005

Hi, Jacob.

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 10:11:03PM -0700, Jacob Abraham wrote:
> I notice that in a three column document layout when
> words are larger than the width of the column, text
> overflows into the next column. Please guide me to
> best way in which I can solve this.

PLATYPUS Paragraph's code is too complex itself already and works hard
enough. Therefore you have to hyphenate yourreallylongwordslikethis
by yourself.

HTH:

   Good start would be here: google://python+hyphenation
   Then here: http://hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu/~dyoo/pyHnj/

--
暮

(define the-question (or (* 2 b) (not (* 2 b))))