[reportlab-users] Cannot execute runAll.py

Amit amit.uttam at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 15:10:01 EDT 2005

Ok I found renderRM, it was under reportlab.com/ftp directory. The
version of renderPM that I have is 0.91 dated sep 26 2003. Is this the
latest version?

And I forgot to mention to you the version of reportlab and python that I have.

reportlab
version: 1.20

python
version: 2.4

Now, when I run runAll.py, I get just one error. Do I need an xml
parser for this?

Thanks once again,
Amit

ERROR: test0 (__main__.BreakingTestCase)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test_platypus_pto.py", line 152, in test0
    _breakingTestCase(self)
  File "test_platypus_pto.py", line 136, in _breakingTestCase
    ptoblob('2 PTO (inner
split)',[ColorParagraph('pink',text0,bt),PTOContainer([ColorParagraph(black,'Inner
Starts',H1),ColorParagraph('yellow',text2,bt),ColorParagraph('black','Inner
Ends',H1)],t1,h1),ColorParagraph('magenta',text1,bt)],t0,h0)
  File "test_platypus_pto.py", line 49, in ColorParagraph
    return Paragraph('<para color=%s>%s</para>' % (c,text),style)
  File "/usr/local/reportlab/platypus/paragraph.py", line 378, in __init__
    self._setup(text, style, bulletText, frags, cleanBlockQuotedText)
  File "/usr/local/reportlab/platypus/paragraph.py", line 403, in _setup
    raise "xml parser error (%s) in paragraph beginning\n'%s'"\
xml parser error (garbage in start tag) in paragraph beginning
'<para color=Color(0,0,0)>Inner'

Ran 1 test in 0.036s

FAILED (errors=1)