[reportlab-users] (no subject)

Michael Trisko mtrisko at trisko.net
Thu Jul 7 12:54:17 EDT 2005

Hi, we're producing documents with Reportlab and I've run into a situation I'm not sure how to handle.  One of the documents we are producing contains a table that can be one to many pages, some of the columns in the table contain numeric values, and we would like to include page subtotals of those values in the last row of the table on each page.  Since it's possible that the cells can wrap, it seems difficult to predict which rows will be on which page, and therefore it seems difficult to calculate the subtotals.

Can anyone tell me how we can accomplish this with Reportlab?  Unless I missed something, there was nothing in the User Guide or demos that covered this.

Thanks,

Michael Trisko

Textura LLC