[reportlab-users] Graphics and titles

JP Glutting jpglutting at vqp.udl.es
Tue Jul 5 07:21:27 EDT 2005

Just a question to see if anyone has any ideas. I use a lot of line
charts and bar charts, and, as far as I can tell from looking at the
code, there is no way to make the title of the chart part of the Drawing
image. Maybe I missed something.

So, what I have been doing is printing out the title, and then putting
the graphic right after it. That is fine if I keep close control of what
goes on a page, but right now I have a very long series of charts I want
to generate automatically (survey questions and their responses). The
method of printing the title and then printing the graphic often results
in the survey question being printed at the end of one page, and the
graphic at the head of the next one. If I could insert the title into
the graphic, they would stay together, and that would be the best solution.

Failing that, does anyone have any good ideas about how to keep the two
elements on the same page?

Thanks!

JP

Oficina de Qualitat	 	Tel: 973 703 103
Universitat de Lleida	   	Fax: 973 702 036

Pl. Víctor Siurana, 1
25003 Lleida