[reportlab-users] paragraph styles

Timothy Smith timothy at open-networks.net
Tue Jan 25 19:50:02 EST 2005

yes please do because i'm willing to pay a medium amount to have my odd
question answered here and there within a 24 hour time frame.
i'm just a lone coder/sysadmin so the $2000 full support is out of my
budget completely, but $200 a year is good. if it saves me even a few
hours of messing around it's paid for itself