[reportlab-users] Platypus help.

Ben McCain bmccain at univ-wea.com
Thu Jan 20 12:14:00 EST 2005

I copied the example on page 63 of the User Guide and added a couple of
"story.append"
lines.  Everything is the same in the example, except for the lines I added
shown below.
I was trying to add line and page breaks.  I tried adding "\r\n" for the
line break without any
luck.  No clue on the page break.  I tried a few of the XML options on page
67-68, hoping
the answer might be found there.  Besides the XML tags, I couldn't figure
out Chapter 6.

Any advise on creating a new line and page break would be appreciated,
thanks.

story.append(Paragraph("This a line in a paragraph.", styleN))
story.append(Paragraph("Another line in another paragraph.", styleN))
story.append(Paragraph("Last, but not least.", styleN))

Ben McCain
Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc.
713-944-1440 x3619