[reportlab-users] RML - blocktable - dynamically having borders on cells

Ashley Lloyd ashleylloyd at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 18 06:13:36 EST 2005

I wish to have a table of numeric data, with subtotals at various stages in
the table. These subtotals are to have a border above and a border
(preferably double) below.

I will not know how many lines there are in the table, and so won't know
where the lines are to appear, so cannot define them in the stylesheet.

Is this possible?

I had considered splitting the single table into a sequence of tables, one
below the other, so I could define borders for cells in the bottom row, but
afaik this would mean I couldn't have the header rows (of the single table
as it stands now) repeated.

I'm sure there is a way, but I haven't found anything in the documents
(sorry if it is there!).

Thanks in advance

Ashley