[reportlab-users] How to draw lines between flowables?

Eric Hochmeister erichochmeister at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 10:50:08 EST 2005

Hi,

I was wondering how you insert lines between flowables?  For instance,
if I had two paragraphs and I wanted to separate them by a line, how
would I go about doing this?  Is it possible to embed the line in a
flowable?  I would want this because I want the line to be drawn after
the dynamic data which populates the paragraph above it and I just
don't want to draw a line to a predefined position on the page.  Is
this possible?  Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks,

Eric