[reportlab-users] pb with images

Jerome Alet alet at librelogiciel.com
Wed Dec 14 09:21:38 EST 2005

On Wed, Dec 14, 2005 at 02:17:24PM +0000, Robin Becker wrote:
> Jerome Alet wrote:
> >
> >while doing some work with my PDFMap utility,
> >I've noticed that when viewing the document with Acrobat
> >Reader 7.0 (Linux), I've got the message "Wrong operand type."
> >when I visualize the file in the case I represent some objects
> >with images.
> Can you send an example of a bad PDF to me? I can then try it with 7.0 on a
> PC.

sure ! it will follow privately.

> Also you seem to imply that this is an issue with the images. have you
> tried different images or the standard canvas?

sorry, I wasn't clear : I use the standard canvas, but I encountered
the problem, and so I used pycanvas to see if this was of some help,
but the generated code produces the same problem.

> Very long examples are hard
> to figure out so the linearized thing is not ideal.

sorry, I can't provide the real thing for now.

I'll send you the relevant files privately later.

bye, and thanks for your help

Jerome Alet