[reportlab-users] RE: Visual editor: what are the objectives?

Michele Petrazzo michele.petrazzo at unipex.it
Wed Dec 7 04:39:22 EST 2005

Andy Robinson wrote:

> OK folks, we have 4 volunteers to do Qt, including the 1 who
> previously volunteered to do wx.  That sounds good.

Are you talking about me? :)

Now I'm splitting my PySketch_2 for make all the logic objects functions
to one class, so it'll be "widgets independent", and all other logics
(the point and click) to the wxPython class.

If someone want, I'll post my code and if someone has some directives to
say to me so I'll modify my code for make it more "portable" to other
widgets (so I and you don't rewrite uselessly the code), I'll very happy.

Michele