[Spam] [reportlab-users] RE: Visual editor: what are the objectives?

will at phototropia.org will at phototropia.org
Tue Dec 6 14:23:17 EST 2005

Friends:
     Does it now look some are moving forward with pyqt as the gui
frontend?  If so, I can justify a few hours of my time for it.  While
I am not a bang up coder as many of you are, pyqt isn't exactly
fortran.  Four of us might be enough to get a front end up.  Once one
gui is up, with some documentation, it would be easy to for others to
follow if there are other preferred gui toolkits.

Will