[reportlab-users] HorizontalBarChar & CategoryAxis

Nicholas Wieland nicholas_wieland at yahoo.it
Thu Aug 25 10:25:00 EDT 2005

I've created my own HorizontalBarChart and I'm trying to make it appealing.
The problem I'm battling with is that, given that my barcharts start from values < 0 and finish at values > 0, I'm not able to position a YCategoryValueAxis with the dx attribute without a) going out of page b) "overwriting" a bar.
How does people manage such task ?
Being dx fixed to the axis, if my data are all positive, the space between labels and bars is obviously too much ...

  ngw