[reportlab-users] OT: Batch-Printing PDFs on MS Windows and Duplex mode

John Pywtorak jpywtora at calpoly.edu
Wed Aug 24 21:32:56 EDT 2005

I don't have a Windows batch printing solution.  However it seems that
the extraordinary amount of effort you have went to, why not run a small
linux, or freebsd install?  I think some of the live cd's like knoppix
would allow you to run it without installing it and solve your batch
printing issues using cups.  I am not trying to push linux, or other,
just sometimes it might be easier to learn a little about another
environment that has what you need rather than trying to make Windows do
something it was not really designed well to do.

Johnny P