[reportlab-users] 4 axes per graph

Britt Hibbert bhibbert at citrus.textdriven.com
Tue Aug 23 22:00:31 EDT 2005

Hi ,

Before I ask my question, I'd like to say that reportlab is quite an amazing piece of software - everything that I've needed to do in creating a pdf report has been simple and straightforward, and at the same time amazingly flexible, and the pdf's look great . So thanks to reportlab for this awesome tool.

My question is this: is there a standard way to add labels to all four sides of a graph? Right now, I have my values displayed on the left, my bar labels on the bottom, as is standard. The project requires a graph with values on the right, lettered classifications on the left ( in the same spacing as my values) , bar labels on the bottom, and then a label spanning each four bars ( for a total of 12 bars) on the top. Before I try to reinvent anything here, is there a standard way to accomplish any of this?

Thanks in advance for any help

Britt Hibbert