[reportlab-users] barWidth and Axes

Nicholas Wieland nicholas_wieland at yahoo.it
Wed Aug 17 10:50:25 EDT 2005

I have a problem with the barWidth attribute of charts.
What I'd like to have are graphs with all bars of the same width, but it doesn't seem possible with RL, it divides the available space and uses barWidth in a way I don't really understand. How can I do ?

Another problem I'm having is that I want to put on the value axis the biggest value I have, and not a self-calculated value - for example, if my biggest value is 8.25 I don't want 8.00 on the value axis, but 8.25. How ca I do ? Do I have to set the valueMin and valueMax at graph generation ?

TIA,
  ngw