[reportlab-users] accentuated chars and TTF fonts

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Thu Aug 11 16:36:50 EDT 2005

Nicholas, I am sorry but I am on vacation and won't be able to help mucj for the next few days. If you are using Zope it may be more complex - we are pretty sure our docs are correct for non zope situations. . Robin Becker should be back on 15th and me on 19th so can probably help more next week

Does the word "Institutional" imply that you are doing fund management reports?  If so then we ought to talk later this month as that is our core business...

- andy robinson
CEO, ReportLab