[reportlab-users] PageTemplate's onPageEnd

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Sat Aug 6 04:29:03 EDT 2005

Nicholas, I just want to apologise briefly - Reportlab's two people who could answer these questions are both on vacation (I am one of them and don't have any way to look at code or examples just now - my Blackberry doesn't run Platypus!).  We should be back to full capacity in two weeks...in the meantime I hope Tim and others can help out...

- Andy Robinson, Reportlab