[reportlab-users] PageTemplate's onPageEnd

Nicholas Wieland nicholas_wieland at yahoo.it
Fri Aug 5 06:05:50 EDT 2005

Ok, some more infos that suggest that probably I didn't undestand onPageEnd ...
I've added the footer to my first PageTemplate (the cover), and the generated pdf contained the big rect on the first and second page, exactly at the same place.
I'm lost, I don't know why RL calls onPageEnd for both pages, even if I use it only on the first, and why it doesn't call it when I explicitely ask for it, on the second page.

  ngw