[reportlab-users] Trays

John Pywtorak jpywtora at calpoly.edu
Mon Apr 25 16:29:38 EDT 2005

On Monday 25 April 2005 02:43 pm, dick at kniep.nl wrote:
> we have a fairly extensive application that generates PDF using Reportlab.
> Works nicely. However, we would like to be able to send different output to
> different trays of the printer. In the documentation I found nothing on
> this subject.

You are correct, because PDF is a document spec and I believe contains nothing
device specific such as printer trays, but then again I could be wrong.

I think you need a secondary program that can open the pdf and direct page
prints to the device and tray.  Ghostscript might be able to do this, I am
not sure.

Johnny P
--
Windows