[reportlab-users] Tables and spanning

Johan Paul Glutting reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:50:04 +0200

OK, I am not really sure how Subversion works.
The problem I had was with the "tables.py" from the "vendors"
subdirectory. I tried using the "tables.py" from the
"unicode_conversion" subdirectory, and that produced the same results.

Any links to a site explaining the organization of Subversion directories?

Thanks,

JP

En/na Johan Paul Glutting ha escrit:

--
JP Glutting
Oficina de Qualitat		Plaça Víctor Siurana, 1