[reportlab-users] NameError: global name 'sys' is not defined

Jean Jordaan reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:07:50 +0200

> It was fixed long ago in the source (by putting 'import sys'

I'm not surprised :]  I'm just needling you with breakage in the
wild ;>

> We're likely to put out a version 1.20 in
> the next month or so with some new goodies and the accumulation
> of fixes.

That would be cool. Any note re: PIL_Image? I'd like to help
make CMFReportTool work with current reportlab, so would like
to know what's OK to import from utils. RTFM or UTSL is also
fine .. just thought I'd ask in case there's complications.

--
Jean Jordaan
http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za