[reportlab-users] PythonPoint: how to use Text Render Mode = 2?

Francesco Pierfederici reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 08:33:40 -0700

Hi,

All of the text would be fine. I managed to modify PPSection (and both
the DTD and the stdparser) to specify a text stoke color and a flag to
control text outline. I was unable to do the same for shadows. The fact
is that text with an outline on top of a colored background looks kind
of ugly...

Thanks
Francesco