[reportlab-users] Report lab tables

Johan Paul Glutting reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 04 Oct 2004 08:48:28 +0200

To respond to my own email, it works like this:

def tbl():
   t = Table(
       (('test','test2','test3'),
       (1,2,3),
       (72,36,36),
       (24,16,16)
        ) )
    return t

... you need to move that extra parenthesis to the end of the function.
what you seem to by trying to produce here is a 3x4 grid. The location
of the parenthesis converted that to a 3x2 grid with two tuples passed
in at the end ...

Cheers,

JP

En/na Johan Paul Glutting ha escrit: