[reportlab-users] RE: problems sending PDFs on Windows

Wed Nov 10 22:56:01 EST 2004

Henning von Bargen wrote:
> For all those investigating the problem with sending PDFs on or to Microsoft
> computers,
> the following article I found by chance might be useful(?) :
>
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/mapi/html/_
> mapi1book_attached_files_and_messages.asp

well I tried that page and get

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the page you are seeking cannot
be found in this location.

> No, please don't ask me any details!
> I don't know anything about the topic and so I won't answer!
> Just thought it could perhaps help.
>
> Henning

crap*crap == crap ie I apply the law of crap conservation. If M$ wants
to corrupt your emails it will do so until forever.