[reportlab-users] barcode extension

reportlab-users@reportlab.com reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 11:12:00 +0200

On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 11:05:42AM +0200, bo@bitute.b4net.lt wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 08:56:02AM +0000, Robin Becker wrote:
> > >P.S. Wow! OpenBSD still alive? :-)
> > 3.6 already
>
> <offtopic>
>   Interesting is: does OpenBSD still has huge troubles with memory management,
>   or it is fixed in some way already? Currently seems like OpenBSD is the worsest
>   choise... :(
> </offtopic>

To fix my Offtopic a bit :-) I'd like to ask: does Python & ReportLab & Zope
works OK on OpenBSD? I hear it has some major problems under FreeBSD.
Pity though since could be nice to have a good platform on any OS...

--
暮

A "critic" is a man who creates nothing and thereby feels qualified to judge
the work of creative men. There is logic in this; he is unbiased -- he hates
all creative people equally.