[reportlab-users] how to use in plone

Albert Lee.K.W reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Sat, 29 May 2004 13:01:13 +0800

I need to remove the _xmlplus in the python/site-packet then
I pass the test of test_renderSVG.py. Thanks
But in Plone, I use CMFReportTool which is reportlab dependence.
It shows the following traceback :
Traceback (innermost last):

Module Products.CMFCore.FSPythonScript, line 104, in __call__
Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 343, in _bindAndExec
Module Products.CMFCore.FSPythonScript, line 160, in _exec
Module None, line 18, in asPDF
<FSPythonScript at /mlm/asPDF used for /mlm/hello>
Line 18
Module Products.CMFReportTool.ReportTool, line 214, in renderPDF
Module Products.CMFReportTool.RenderPDF.Parser, line 167, in __call__
Module Products.CMFReportTool.RenderPDF.Parser, line 500, in _create
Module Products.CMFReportTool.RenderPDF.Parser, line 322, in _createObject
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'open'

Display traceback as text

Does it something wrong in create pdf of reportlab

Albert

On Fri, 28 May 2004 10:01:20 +0100, Robin Becker wrote