[reportlab-users] Table computation

Ulrich Wisser reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 28 May 2004 14:50:43 +0200

Hi Derik,

I use platypus. I did define a frame on my page (about 80% of the page
height). In that frame I can put 52 single line entries. The table is
not to exceed the frame. I must truncate the table summarize the
remaining amount and display the total. All that in the frame.
Should look like

car        5$
insurance  1$
gas        2$

other      7$
total     15$

I think you get the idea. All other entries from my expenses list would
be summarzed as "other".

Ulrich