[reportlab-users] RE: Emailing Corrupting reportlab PDFs follow up

Matej Pivoluska reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 28 May 2004 01:42:53 +0200

D=F2a =A9tvrtok 27 M=E1j 2004 14:16 Michael Porter nap=EDsal(a):

Is it possible not to ASCII85 encode every object? I think when Outlook wil=
l=20
see non-ascii data (flate encoded stream), it will handle PDF correctly as=
=20
binary file.

mP