[reportlab-users] problem with rlzope and reportlab

John Pywtorak reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 27 May 2004 14:11:27 -0700

I have a debian sytem with python-reportlab version 1.19debian-0.1 which is
what is in unstable and I don't see what you have.

I think you meant line 128? In the file: reportlab/pdfgen/pdfimages.py which
does not have a self.JAVA_imagedata() method.

Are you on something newer than what is in unstable?