[reportlab-users] LayoutError: Flowable <Paragraph at 137812044> too large on page 2

Derik Barclay reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 20 May 2004 11:20:28 -0400

I have a table that is too large (is 46 rows too large?) I believe. I was
running v 1.18 Had all but a few of my reports generating, except any of the
ones over 46 rows. I went through the archives and discovered the various
discussions on large tables, so decided to upgrade to 1.19 for the various
long table fixes.

No I am getting the error listed in the subject. As far as I can tell this is
being issued on the first cell of the continued table (page 2). I am still
looking into it, but was wondering if anyone has run into this yet?

--
Givex - http://www.givex.com/
Derik Barclay<dbarclay@givex.com>